"Keeping you dry for over 20 years."
The First Response Restoration Team is here to help you with fire damage cleanup and restoration after a fire disaster at your home or business. Our expert technicians are ready to help restore your property’s indoor environment, remove all fire residue, neutralize soot/smoke contamination, deodorize and clean. Our fast response to property disasters caused by fire is unmatched, our services include fire damage restoration, smoke removal, tobacco smoke remediation and restoration.
Please remember when it comes to water damage, fire damage, mold damage, or Asbestos – there are safety measure you can take to ensure that you and your loved ones are not harmed.
· Never handle electronics in or near water.
· Keep children and pets out of the water that’s invading the home
· If it’s safe, and water is on the home, turn off the electricity from the breaker box
· If you ever smell natural gas, call the gas company immediately
· If there are downed power lines, do not get near them or handle them
· If you’ve been out of the property due to fire or severe water damage, do not reenter the home until the fire department says it’s safe to do so.
· Once you enter the home or business, always wear a mask and gloves
while handling belongings
Contact First Response Restoration team to take care of all the cleanup and restoration needs